How to Make Bruschetta Pizza With Balsamic Vinegar in 5 Easy Steps:
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Combine the Roasted Garlic Balsamic Vinegar, tomatoes, basil, thyme and Roasted Garlic and Sun Dried Tomato Olive Oil with 1/2 teaspoon of salt, in a medium sized bowl.
- Roll out the dough in a 15 inch diameter and about 1/4 inch thick and spread the sauce over top.
- Put the pizza in the oven and bake until it is slightly brown and crisp. Generally 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the pizza. Spread the tomato/balsamic/olive oil toppings over top; along with the blue, goat or mozzarella cheese depending on what you prefer. Now you are ready to go. Simply cut and serve!
Keep it fresh with this tastefully simple vegetarian Bruschetta Pizza. A combination of our dark Roasted Garlic Balsamic Vinegar and our Sicilian Roasted Garlic and Sun-Dried Tomato Extra Virgin Olive Oil, make it both succulent and simple to make.
Crust and Toppings Ingredients:
Good any time of year, for the crust and toppings you will need 3 medium tomatoes, 1/4 cup of our dark Roasted Garlic Balsamic Vinegar, 2 tablespoons of basil, 1 teaspoon of thyme, 1 tablespoon of our Sicilian Roasted Garlic and Sun Dried Tomato Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 pound of pizza dough, 2 tablespoons of cornmeal and 2 ounces of soft crumbled bleu or goat cheese; or if you prefer mozzarella.
For the sauce you will need 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour, 1 cup 2 percent milk, 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg. After you melt the butter in a saucepan at medium-low heat and whisk in the flour and other ingredients over 3 to 5 minutes until thick and even; our Bruschetta Pizza can be made in five easy steps.