How to make quinoa with balsamic vinegar in 5 easy steps:
- Decide which vegetables you would like to prepare with your quinoa. Select which extra virgin olive oil you would like to use and add it to a medium sized skillet, over medium high heat and add your vegetables to it.
- Stir vegetables occasionally until soft.
- Select which balsamic vinegar you would like to use and add it to the skillet once the vegetables have softened and let it cook for approximately one minute longer.
- In separate skillet, pour in quinoa and appropriate amount of water per bag instructions. Bring quinoa to a boil over medium-high heat. Once the quinoa has started to boil, reduce to low heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the water has evaporated and the quinoa is light and fluffy.
- Pour quinoa and vegetable/balsamic mix into Tupperware and toss. Serve and enjoy!