Breakfast- With Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
1) Pour some blueberry balsamic vinegar in your yogurt, to add extra fruit and stir.
2) Drizzle over pancakes or waffles.
3) Drizzle over toast, a bagel or English muffin.
4) Drizzle it over your morning oatmeal and stir. This is a great way to add natural sweetness, to bland oatmeal, without adding sugar. By mixing it, you also ensure that you get the big taste of blueberries in every bite.
5) Add some blueberry balsamic vinegar to your morning smoothie.
Lunch- With Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
1) Blueberry balsamic vinegar is particularly delicious on chicken. Take advantage of this. Drizzle it over a chicken salad, chicken wrap or chicken sandwich. It is much healthier that mayonnaise and tastes much better as well. Add feta cheese to the salad, wrap, or sandwich. The feta is an excellent accompaniment to the blueberries. Both are distinct and flavorful and they pair well together.
2) Drizzle over a fruit salad.
3) Drizzle over a convenient quick lunch, such as Chicken of the Sea salmon.
4) Drizzle over a pasta salad.
5) Drizzle over shrimp tacos with cilantro. Again both cilantro and blueberries are very distinct and flavorful. Like the feta, it is for this reason they taste amazing together.
Dinner- With Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
1) Pour over a hearty cobb or similar salad (alone or with olive oil)
2) Make blueberry balsamic glazed grilled or baked chicken. Top it with feta crumbles. This is my favorite dish to have with blueberry balsamic vinegar. It is amazing. Much like with the wraps, the strong flavor of both the blueberries and feta pair well together.
3) Glaze salmon. Top with cilantro and lime extra virgin olive oil. This is another favorite. The salmon, with the blueberries, the cilantro and a touch of lime…is a mouth watering…hunger satiating meal.
4) Drizzle over asparagus.
Dessert- With Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
1) Drizzle over cheesecake.
2) Drizzle over ice cream or frozen yogurt.
3) Drizzle over fresh baked brownies.
4) Stir in brownie or cake batter before baking.
5) Make a delicious blueberry balsamic milkshake.
6) Drizzle over fresh fruit, for a light and sweet, yet healthy dessert.