Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar has a deep, profoundly robust black cherry taste. It is one of our personal favorites, as black cherry enthusiasts. But even with the best of flavors, it can be hard to incorporate in your everyday meals. Below are some recommendations for Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar, no matter the time of day. Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar can be paired with our Cinnamon Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The cinnamon lends the naturally fruity and sweet taste of black cherries, a savory taste as well.
Breakfast- With Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
1) Pour some black cherry balsamic vinegar in your yogurt, to add extra fruit and stir.
2) Drizzle over pancakes or waffles.
3) Drizzle over a bagel or English muffin.
4) Add some black cherry balsamic vinegar to your morning smoothie.
5) Drizzle it over your morning oatmeal and stir. This is a great way to add natural sweetness, to bland oatmeal, without adding sugar. By mixing it, you also ensure that you get the delightful taste of black cherries in every bite.
Lunch- With Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
1) Pour over a salad (alone or with olive oil).
2) Drizzle in your wrap or sandwich, as a substitute for mayonnaise.
3) Drizzle over pasta salad.
4) Drizzle over a fruit salad.
5) Drizzle over Chicken of the Sea salmon.
Dinner- With Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
1) Pour over a hearty cobb or similar salad (alone or with Olive Oil).
2) Pour over spinach or a spinach salad. The deep black cherry undertones are the perfect compliment to bitter spinach.
3) Glaze meats. Meats can include but are not limited to chicken, steak, salmon, beef, lamb and venison. The darker meats in particular pair well the deep flavor of the black cherries in the balsamic.
4) Drizzle over vegetables such as brussell sprouts or kale.
Dessert- With Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
1) Drizzle over cheesecake.
2) Drizzle over ice cream or frozen yogurt.
3) Drizzle over fresh fruit, for a light and sweet, yet healthy dessert.
4) Make black cherry balsamic fudge.