Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar is one of the most popular and common flavors. It is commonly paired with Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil. No matter what time of day it is, there are a plethora of options when it comes to using your Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar. That is one of the many things that is so great about balsamic vinegar; its versatility.
Breakfast- With Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
1) Pour some raspberry balsamic in your yogurt to add extra fruit and stir.
2) Drizzle over pancakes or waffles.
3) Drizzle over a bagel or English muffin.
4) Add some raspberry balsamic to your morning smoothie.
5) Drizzle it over your morning oatmeal and stir. This is a great way to add natural sweetness, to bland oatmeal, without adding sugar. By mixing it, you also ensure that you get the decadent taste of raspberries in every bite.
Lunch- With Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
1) Pour raspberry balsamic vinegar over a salad (alone or with Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
2) Drizzle in your wrap or sandwich
3) Drizzle over pasta salad.
4) Drizzle over Chicken of the Sea salmon.
Dinner- With Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
1) Pour Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar over a hearty Cobb salad (alone or with Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
2) Glaze meat. Meats can include but are not limited to chicken, salmon, pork and beef. White meats tend to pair very well, with the bright taste of fresh ripe raspberries.
3) Drizzle over vegetables such as asparagus or broccoli.
Raspberry Chipotle Chicken
Easily make a a gourmet dinner; Raspberry Chipotle Chicken. Our Modena PGI Raspberry Chipotle Balsamic Vinegar makes this dish quick and delicious.
Dessert- With Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
1) Drizzle over ice cream or frozen yogurt.
2) Drizzle over pie or cheesecake.
3) Drizzle over brownies.
4) Drizzle over fresh fruit for a light and sweet, yet healthy dessert.